AHA Instructor Course
PLEASE Read Carefully
If you have any questions feel free to email us at Info@eCertsNow.com
AHA Instructor Course Info
The Instructor Courses are designed to prepare AHA instructors to disseminate the science, skills, and philosophy of the resuscitation programs to participants enrolled in AHA courses.
Instructor Candidate Prerequisites
Be identified as demonstrating instructor potential by showing:
• A strong desire to teach
• Excellent CPR Performance and Problem-Solving Skills
• Able to follow directions and follow through with tasks
• Able to communicate effectively in front of a group
• Current (unexpired) American Heart Association (AHA) Provider Card for the discipline you wish to teach
• Be willing to complete all Instructor Pre-Course Requirements, as outlined below
• Agree to teach a minimum of two courses per year
• Complete the AHA Instructor Essentials Course online prior to the class for each discipline you wish to teach.
Instructor Course Pre-Requisites and Registration Process
After registration, you will be required to complete the American Heart Association Instructor Essentials Online Course/s and bring the certificate/s of completion with you to class or email them to us at Info@ecertsnow.com.
An Access Code to the Instructor Essential courses will be provided via email after registration is received usually within 24 hours of purchase.
We highly recommend you purchase the instructor manual for each course you wish to take.
The cost of the Instructor Essentials online course is included in the instructor class fees.
NEW INSTRUCTOR COURSE FEES:
All 3 Courses Bundled
TRANSFER INSTRUCTOR COURSE FEES:
Instructor & Student Manuals are not included as you should have manuals from your previous training center.
Please note: All registrations for the AHA Instructor classes are final and non-refundable for any reason. You can reschedule for an additional fee of $50.00.
Affiliating with eCerts Now Inc. Training Site
If you are requesting affiliation with eCerts Now Inc Training Site, you will be asked to sign an agreement. This agreement contains the following provisions:
PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@ECERTSNOW.COM to begin the process.
• There is an alignment fee of $50 due every two years and payable at the beginning of the calendar year, or at your time of affiliation. This fee along with Discipline affiliation fees will be sent via Quickbooks Invoice for payment and can be paid using a credit card.
• You will pay for all of your AHA eCards when teaching independently using the eCerts Now website.
• You will agree to teach a minimum of 2 classes per year (Independently) to maintain alignment with our training site.
• You will agree to abide by all American Heart Association and eCerts Now Inc. policies and procedures.
• You will retain all class records for a minimum of three years.
Please allow 5 – 10 business days after the completion of the AHA Instructor class for access to be granted to ATLAS, to be added to the eCerts Now Inc. Training Site, and for Instructor eCards Certification to be issued to you.
ALL customer issues and communications must be addressed to Cards@ecertsnow.com in a timely manner after your instructor certification has been issued and you begin teaching. All instructors who are aligned with eCerts Now Inc. Training Site are to notify our office FIRST and allow us time to resolve any issues with the AHA. Please allow 24 – 48 business hours for a response regarding non-urgent matters. For urgent matters, instructors will be provided with the personal cell phone to our Officer Manager. Please note, that text messaging is the preferred way of communication with our Office Manager for immediate matters. Also, all urgent matters also require an adequately detailed email pertaining to the issue, contact information for the student, special circumstances, etc.
NOTE: Instructors may not use the AHA logo (torch) on advertisements. In addition, the AHA disclaimer must be added to ALL advertisements.
The AHA disclaimer states: The American Heart Association promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, PALS, and First Aid and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA and any fees charged for such a course does not represent income to the association.
• Certification cards must be purchased through our website. Please allow 24 - 48 business hours for the cards to arrive in your American Heart Association ATLAS eCard inventory. It may take more than 48 hours to receive eCards purchased if our inventory is depleted. We will contact you immediately if this is the situation. It is your responsibility to order and issue your cards in a timely manner. We highly encourage you to order early and follow the steps provided during the course.
PLEASE VISIT OUR STORE TO REGISTER AND PURCHASE AHA INSTRUCTOR COURSES.