The Pediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor course is offered in a blended learning format and includes the following:
- AHA PALS Instructor Essentials Course
- Access to this course will be emailed within 24 hours of purchase.
- This course must be completed prior to attending the In-Person class portion by candidates who wish to become AHA PALS instructors.
- A completion certificate must be emailed to us prior to attending the in-person class portion.
- PALS Instructor course in-person session.
- Check our Calendar for upcoming Courses.
- Course length: Approximately 6 hours
- Lesson times are estimates and can vary from course to course.
- Student-to-Instructor Ratio: 6:1
- Student-to-Manikin Ratio: 3:1
AHA PALS Instructor Course