*eCards are ONLY for AHA Instructors who are aligned with our Training Site.
**Instructors MUST submit an eCard Request form prior to cards being issued. Cards will not be released into your instructor account if the roster is not submitted.
The Heartsaver for K-12 Schools eCard is the digital version of the Heartsaver for K-12 Schools printed course completion card. It is a valid, more secure, and preferred alternative to the printed card. Heartsaver for K-12 Schools eCards should be issued to students and school faculty who successfully complete Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED, Heartsaver CPR AED, or Heartsaver First Aid courses in K-12 schools.
This product replaces AHA product 15-3011 (Heartsaver for K-12 Schools eCard).
- Associated Course : Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- Format : eCard
- Product Type : Course Completion Card
• The Heartsaver for K-12 Schools eCard features the AHA Heart & Torch logo, a green mortarboard watermark, and the card name printed in green
• Language on the card specifies the card audience of K-12 school systems
• eCards are issued by our AHA Training Site Admins to Instructors for students who successfully complete all requirements of an AHA course
• Convenient for students and schools; students receive an email to claim cards online and employers can validate course training at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards
The Heartsaver for K-12 Schools eCard may be provided by our aligned AHA Instructors to K-12 school students, faculty, and staff who successfully complete an AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED, Heartsaver CPR AED, or Heartsaver First Aid Course. “Faculty” refers to teachers and coaches; “staff” refers to an employee of a K-12 school or K-12 school system
Upon purchase, eCards will usually be deposited into the Instructor e-Card inventory within 24-48 hours.
Heartsaver for K-12 Schools Course Completion eCard
Must create an account to purchase this product.